Click to Print This Page
Malta to Malta Cruises
|MSC SPLENDIDA - 140,000 TONNES
Sailing from Malta every Wednesday
We meet at the Sea Passenger Terminal, at noon in order to embark on the MSC SPLENDIDA. The cruise will be on Full Board basis, which includes breakfast, lunch, tea or coffee, dinner and midnight snack. Cabin allocation. The ship sets sail at 18.00 hrs. A full entertainment programme awaits you onboard.
Breakfast onboard. The ship enters the port of Messina at 07.00 a.m. Half day optional excursion to Taormina which will include some free time for shopping and entrance to the Greek Theatre. We will set sail at 14.00 hrs.
Breakfast onboard. At 08.00 am the MSC Splendida enters the port of Civitavecchia, with an optional full day excursion to Rome. Amongst other landmarks of interest, we shall visit the Colosseum, Foro Romano (from the outside), Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Piazza Navona. You will have some free time to visit the Vatican on your own. The ship sets sail at 19.00 hrs. It is suggested that you wear comfortable footwear, since this excursion entails long walking distances. Also you should be suitably dressed in order to enter the Vatican.
Breakfast onboard. The ship berths at Genoa port at 09.00 am. A half day optional excursion to Portofino will be offered. Portofino is a small fishing village located in the province of Genoa on the Italian Riviera. This town is crowded around its small harbour and its considered by many to be one of the most beautiful ports in the Mediterranean. The transfer by ferry to Portofino (weather permitting) lasts about 20 minutes. The ship sets sail from Genoa at 17.00 hrs. In case of bad weather the trip to Portofino will take place by bus.
Early breakfast. The ship enters the port of Barcelona at 13.00 am. An optional half day excursion around this city which will include some free time for shopping. The ship sets sail at 19.30 pm.
The MSC Splendida will be spending the day at sea. During this day you will be able to enjoy all the ship's facilities
Breakfast. At 07.00 hours the ship will berth in the port of Tunis, La Goulette and it will stay here until 17.00 hrs.
We suggest you join the Carthage/Sidi Bou Said optional excursion. After the leaving the port of “La Goulette” we will drive to Carthage to visit its archaeological site: the Baths of Antonius and a small local museum located on Birsa hill. Next stop is Sidi Bou Said, a typical fishing village with white and blue houses, founded by Andalusian Arabs. Enjoy some free time before returning to the port.
Please note: the museum visit in Sidi Bou Said is optional and not included in the price; guests must pay the entrance fee if they wish to visit.
Breakfast onboard. The MSC Splendida re-enters the Malta Grand Harbour at 09.00 am.
The above excursions are only our suggestions, however, MSC offer a large variety of excursions in each port of call. Please log on to www.msccruises.com for a full list and kindly get in touch with us should you need any particular excursion price. The tour leader will only be present on our suggested excursions provided that there will be a minimum of 25 persons booked on each excursion.
Please click here for the prices
• 8 days / 7 nights accommodation in cabins all containing every facility, including air-conditioning, satellite TV, safe and mini-bar.
• Full Board onboard the ship
• Use of all ship facilities, including the casino, nightclub, entertainment, bars, disco and swimming pools
• Hamilton Travel Tour Leader (with a minimum of 25 persons)
• Port taxes
• Service Charge – €49 per adult (for one week) and €24.50 per youth (14-17 years). Children under 14 years of age do not pay any service charge
• Insurance - €23 per Adult and €16 per Child
CHILDREN AND YOUTHS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 TRAVEL FOR FREE WHEN SHARING A CABIN WITH 2 OR 3 ADULTS. ONLY PORT TAXES OF €120 ARE TO BE PAID
||Children (2-13 yrs)
Length: 333 metres
Width: 37.92 metres (post-panamax)
Height: 66.8 metres
Number of Cabins: 1,637
External Cabins with Balcony: 1,151
Total Number of Passengers: 3,274 (on double room basis)
Maximum Speed: 22.55 knots
Decks: 18 of which 13 are passenger areas
Services offered onboard the ship
• Information office
• 24 hour Room Service
• Duty-free Shops
• Hairdresser and Beauty Centre
• Jewellery Shop
• Foreign Exchange Office
• Medical Centre
• WI-FI (against payment)
• MSC Aurea Spa Health Centre
• 26 lifts
• Theatre with a capacity of 1,700 persons
• 6,000 square metres of restaurants, including Tex Mex Restaurant, Panoramic Restaurant and an A’ la Carte Restaurant serving French Cuisine
• 4D cinema
• Formula 1 simulator
• A Large Television screen by the pool area
• Disco with VIP Area
• 20 Bars including a Sports Bar and a Jazz Bar
• Cafeteria and Grill
• Wine Bar
• Coffee Bar
• An area of 400 square metres, for sports activities, including a Tennis court and a Jogging track, 450 metres long
• 4 pools, including 1 which can be converted into an indoor pool
• 12 Spa pools
• Swimming pool area for children
• An Aquapark for children, containing 150 water fountains, which are transformed into water features with lights and music in the evenings
• Mini-club for children from ages 3 to 6
• Junior Club for children from ages 7 to 12
• Teenager Club for teens from ages 13 to 18
• Its important that names given to us upon booking are exactly the same as those shown on your passport. In order to process a booking we will need the date of birth and passport number of each person.
• Upon booking kindly advise us about your seating preference so that we can request it accordingly. There are 2 dinner seatings. The first seating could be anytime between 1830 and 1930 hrs whilst the second seating could be anytime between 2030 and 2200 hrs (depending on the seasonality). THE DINNER SEATING IS ONLY A REQUEST AND WILL ONLY BE CONFIRMED ONCE ONBOARD SINCE IT IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY DURING THAT PARTICULAR SAILING WEEK
The above mentioned programme may change due to circumstances of Force Majeure, such as storms, ship technical problems, strikes, war, closure of ports, quarantine. In such cases, neither Hamilton Travel nor MSC Cruises are to be held responsible.
This tour is subject to our general conditions. Please read such before booking